Natural Gas Conversion to Hydrogen:
- On-site Solid Oxide Fuel Cell Systems
- Plasma-assisted Reforming
On-site, in situ or centralized reforming
Natural Gas underground converted Hydrogen on location with CO2 reinjection.
- Conversion of stranded natural gas to hydrogen with little to no air pollution
- Natural gas clean-up and natural gas pipelines are not needed, as the product sold is hydrogen transported with a new patented absorbent technology.
- Nearly net-zero CO2 emissions
- Patented technologies
- This is a way to get the economic benefit of natural gas underground, while avoiding environmental concerns
Natural gas geology owners may have proven stranded reserves but they cannot include them in bookable value of their asset unless they have a viable method to bring that product to market.